Monday, July 5, 2010

Settling back in

Well we are heading into the second month of summer and it has been an interesting start.  Lil C had to be pulled from summer camp, the lack of structure was resulting in him getting "notes" every day.  Definitely have seen improvement since we pulled him. BudD is actually doing well at day camp - which is a little surprising but I am grateful.  The one thing I wish I had more time to do with him is work on reading - but its so hard by the time we get them home and fed, bathed - its already bedtime.  So I do what I can.  But he is still making great strides.

Mr. T has discovered that he prefers to be at home with his own schedule.  We just picked up a new computer program for him to work through - he is pretty excited.

We are slowly but surely getting settled in - have more unpacking to do but the majority is in place.  The boys love the new location and its so good to be back under one roof after the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment