Sunday, July 18, 2010

MidSummer updates

Been an interesting summer.  I realized the other day that just a short year ago, we didn't even have the boys with us yet.  That was a wild realization - it seems like they have been with us forever!  When I put that into perspective, I honestly am amazed how far we have come.  From going someplace and wondering if I would be able to handle the three of them when they first came home to now being able to send them the "look" across the store and have them come running - its definitely progress.  And both the lil ones are now starting to read, which is truly a beautiful thing to witness.

I have to admit, I am looking forward to getting them back into the routine of school.  They thrive on routine and I am quite excited about the new school and opportunities it has for them.  I think they are looking forward to it as well.

Tomorrow will be a fun day - a friend of ours that also adopted is in town so we are spending the day with the kids.  Should be fun for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment