Saturday, January 16, 2010

Getting started again

Well friends, I decided to test out switching this blog over to a new server.  Plus, I feel like with the new year I wanted to start a fresh blog which signifies that we are moving forward as a family - finally.

Anyways, its been a pretty good start to the year, every week the boys settle in more.  The other day LilC actually talked to me about his birthmom.  It was a good conversation, one that I guess you can never truly be ready for.  However, since that time he has been much more affectionate and seemingly happier.  We told him it will always be okay to talk about her.  We asked what he remembered - he remembered high heels, brown skin and that she use to hit him with a brush.  Yeah, sad.

Anyways, tonight Mr. T. is at a camp in overnight with the Royal Rangers.  He was SO excited - it was funny just how hard he was trying to be good so he could go.  We also signed him up for soccer and BudD for football.  I hope this will continue to teach them how to be team players and take care of others.  I think that will be a great lesson for them.  Plus this should definitely be good for self-esteem.

So for my funny moment of the day.....we took the boys to a restaurant and LilC got fish and daddy got salmon.  LilC took one look at his then asked daddy "why your fish different - is that big man fish?"  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment