Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Juice?

So I will start with a funny.  I told BudD that his Nintendo was running out of juice (ie the battery was dying).  It was very quiet for about 5 minutes.  Then in a small voice he said "Mommy so we have to put more juice in my Nintendo?" :)

I love how my kids make me laugh.  Today my youngest had the giggles.  I wish I could bottle those and save them for later.  We are getting ready to undertake a major change - moving to a new state.  The boys are excited, mostly.  I can see some sadness in my youngest - mostly because he doesn't understand he will have new opportunities.  And there will be many - it is the right move for us.

However.....that long drive....yeah, I am sure I will have stories to tell on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment